Whether you call it Secretary's Day, Administrative Assistant's Day or Administrative Professionals Day, Boston bosses are usually befuddled regarding what to order for the holiday. Naturally flowers are the best choice and even scientifically proven to increase production at work.
Boston bosses often find themselves at a loss for the card message for their admin.
here are some of the top card messages that the staff at Exotic Flowers in Boston has run across for the holiday.
"They say a combined effort can break down the wall of impossibility. Thanks for helping break down the walls !"
"Dedication is the fuel for progress and growth. Thank you for your dedication."
"Someone once said that ingenuity plus work equals miracles. Thank you for all the miracles you perform every day."
Secretaries is not just for admins. Do you have a house manager or personal assistant that make your day better ? From the nanny in Newton to the home health aid in Arlington... show them your appreciation with flowers.
Through Exotic Flowers of Boston and www.exoticflowers.com partnership with the Society of American Florists and www.aboutflowers.com; we are honored to share this post in its entirety from www.aboutflowers.com
|Flower Holidays, Occasions & Parties - Administrative Professionals Week Flowers
A simple "Thank You" can go a long way to motivate employees and build loyalty. Administrative Professionals Week (APW) offers an ideal opportunity to show appreciation - and formally reinforce the value of an employee's contributions. The Society of American Florists offers this simple guide to help smart managers put the benefits of proper office etiquette to work during APW and year-round.
- Use APW to find out what motivates your staff. Conduct a formal or informal survey asking support staffers what kinds of incentives they value most. This will show your commitment and give you hints on what forms of appreciation they would enjoy during APW.
- Be open and direct. If you're not sure whether the members of your support staff want to be recognized during APW, just ask them.
- Include everyone on your team. Make APW a time to thank all of your support staff - from secretaries to assistants to junior managers - for their contributions.
- Make "thank yous" personal. Whether you're buying a gift or making lunch reservations, think about the individual. For example, if you're ordering flowers, ask your florist to create an arrangement that fits the recipient's personality. Is that person traditional? Outdoorsy? Dramatic?
- Be specific. Tell the members of your support staff exactly what they did that you appreciate.
- Treat APW like a New Year's resolution. Resolve to practice better office etiquette year-round to build your team's confidence and cohesion. Whether it's celebrated with a gift, flowers, or a group luncheon, APW is an opportunity to formally acknowledge the members of your support staff for their contributions throughout the year and wipe the slate clean of any forgotten thank yous.
Be sure to order early as Professional Secretary's Day is one of the busiest floral delivery days in Boston.
Do not worry too much about using the term secretary. If the Secretary of Defense does not a have a problem with it, your admin. should not either.