Valentine’s Day is February 14th, the most popular day of the year to send flowers to loved ones. It’s also the time when many people choose to reveal their feelings for a special someone, which makes sense since it is the holiday dedicated for “L-O-V-E”. This can add a lot of pressure to those poor guys and gals who aren’t quite sure how to put their sentiments into words since there has to be a card attached to the arrangements sent by florists. What is the right thing to write when you’re in this sticky situation?
Well, it depends largely on what the circumstances are. After all, you wouldn’t want to send a card that wasn’t appropriate because saying too little or saying too much can blow your chances in a heartbeat. You have to be clever and creative when finding the correct words for Valentine’s Day, focusing on tailoring the message for that specific person. If you’re stumped for ideas and are at a loss for words, here are a few funny, romantic, sweet and even poetic phrases to woo your love interest this Valentine’s Day!
- Meh…You’ll Do…
- I Love You More Than Pizza….
- I Way OveLay Ouyay!
- Flowers today. Fireworks tonight!
- Cupid's aim is still pretty good.
- I send a kiss inside the petals of each rose...
- Thank you for filling my life with love.
- If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
- Just because you’re amazing!
- Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
- Your face lights up my world.
- I discovered true happiness the day you walked into my life.
- Thank you for coming into my life... I will love you now and forever!
- Have a beautiful day. I'll have one just thinking of you.
- You are in my thoughts, you are in my dreams, and You are in my heart!
- I bet you a cuddle, I bet you a kiss, I bet you'll never guess, who sent you this?
- Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, My Favorite Valentine is You!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, carnations are sweet, and so are you!
- A hundred hearts would be too few, to carry all my love for you.
- Even in a fairy tale where every dream comes true, I could never hope to find a husband/wife as sweet as you.