- It all happens in one day. Everyone wants delivery on the day and everyone wants it early.
- Weather - we are at the will of Mother Nature. If it snows, we are screwed.
- Prices - on Valentine's day a florist's rose prices double, of course we cannot double our prices so we work on a much slimmer margin.
- Media types cutting down flowers. Scientific research from Rutgers University proves flowers make people happy.
- Proflowers - their $19.99 street peddler type roses create the wrong image of the importance of receiving beautiful hand delivered arranged flowers.
I would love for my colleagues to share their dislikes too. Please share your comments below.