- New Exterior Signage for the Exotic Flowers flagship store, design studio and garden center on American Legion Highway in Roslindale / Boston. These black and gold signs will include our telephone #, name, www.exoticflowers.com and highlight our partnership with FTD; reminding our clients that we send flowers worldwide.
- 'Boots on the Street' - the staff at Exotic Flowers will be actively involved in the Boston community. Our sales staff will be seen throughout the Boston area asking for the sale and servicing our flower and plant buying fans.
- Our vision statement remains focused on 'Reaction Guaranteed' - we will also resonate our marketing message of 'Starting your own traditons.' We feel that creating memories is such an important part of everyone's lives. What better way than starting a tradition than incoporating the scents and sights of fresh flowers ?
- A new eBook on how to plan your wedding. This eBook will take Boston area brides on a step by step process in planning their wedding.
- A new children's book that focuses on the floral industry. We are hoping this book will return Exotic Flowers in Boston to the Floral Management Marketer of the Year.
Exotic Flowers in Boston
- #5 - Maintain and nurture our relationship with technology. In January, 2011 Exotic Flowers will be in your pocket. Our floralApp will go live for both your Android or iPhone. You will be able to order flowers from your cell phone with a just a few button pushes and be able to pay with your Paypal account. Exotic Flowers in Boston knows how busy you are and wishes to make ordering flowers hastle free.
- Resolution #4 - Wine and Roses at Exotic Flowers in Roslindale. For over 20 years, Exotic Flowers has held a package store license in Roslindale for our gift baskets. Finally we are going to bring our wine selection to the front of the store so our clients can not only buy their roses on the way home, but their wine too. We also deliver wine, champagne and spirits in the entire Boston area.
New Years Resolution #3 - invest a higher precentage of our marketing budget in packaging. In 2011, we have chosen not to renew our Yellow pages ad. We are using these funds to reinvest in monogramed bags, cellophane and interior and exterior signage.
New Years Resolution #2 - 'Fish where the fish are.' You will no longer see Exotic Flowers trying to sell popsicles to eskimos. You will see a concerted effort by our staff to remind flower buyers of the importance of flowers for speical events like Easter, Passover, Secretaries Day and Thanksgiving.
New Years Resolution #1. Find more ways to send Yes to our customers. We will no longer be afraid to price for our services. If you have a special request, we will do our best to say yes and offer your fair price for your request.