Across the United States, we will be celebrating a time old tradition of celebrating our fathers for everything they do. Recognized on June 17, 2018, families everywhere will be doting on dad, trying to convey the message of thanks and love he so much deserves. While some people have their own traditions that they stick to year in and year out (ties, chef’s apron and barbecue paraphernalia), others are always looking for fresh ideas in the gift department that might surprise the lucky recipient. Father’s Day gifts can be a tough order to fill and many find themselves in a rut of gifting boring and useless presents that are really not needed. While a simple card does go miles in the recognition department, I understand this common conundrum and have therefore whipped up a list of items you may have never thought of in the past. If you have a true winner that never fails-stick with it (no need to fix something that isn’t broken) but if you are chuck out of thoughts, maybe one of these Father’s Day presents might spark your interest? Remember, the most important present you can give any father is a phone call or visit but if you’d like to bump it up a notch, this list is worth the peruse!
Top Father’s Day Gifts for Dad
- Gift Cards to his favorite store.
- A lunch out to his favorite restaurant.
- A New Grill
- A bouquet of Flowers (See previous blog).
- A date on the golfing green with his greatest kid.
- CAKE! Chocolate covered mousse cake if you really want to dazzle him!
- Gardening supplies or perhaps his favorite plant to add to his bed.
- Shaving Kit
- Passes to a nearby car wash. Dads love that sort of thing.
- A new board game you can play with one another.
- A DVD Box Set He Loves Watching
- A bottle of his favorite wine/a 6 pack of his favorite beer
- A select steak from a premium butcher
- A Fishing Pole
- Baseball Treasure Trading Coins